Bangalore is the IT capital of the country. The major chunk of its GDP of over 100 billion dollars comes for IT outsourcing services to clients around the world. With the majority of its population being migrant, IT is the central theme of this fastest-growing city in the country.
Here we compiled a list of top IT jobs in Bangalore grouped by companies.
1) Dell: All are familiar with the PC maker, which was founded in 1984. Dell's headcount in Indian offices is its largest outside the USA, and the majority of which is in Bangalore. It is currently looking for senior positions in Software Development.
2) CAST Software: CAST is a market leader in Software intelligence. It analyzes code to suggest performance improvement points. Its R&D team is split between Bangalore and Paris, and hiring is going on for Full Stack Developer profile.
3) redBus: It is the largest network of bus operators in the country (1800+), and around 50,000 tickets are booked every day on its platform. They are looking for engineers having full stack experience.
4) Dunzo: It is a hyperlocal on-demand delivery startup funded by Google, and having a vibrant, young team. It has multiple vacancies for Software Engineer position at their home city Bangalore.
5) Swiggy: The online food delivery startup is already valued at USD 3.3B and using cutting edge technology to better its offerings. To continue its exponential growth, it requires SDE and Lead Software Engineers.
6) Adobe: Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. It gives everyone — from new artists to global brands — everything they need to design exceptional digital experiences. It has talent needs for Computer Scientist profile.
Also, there are many other multinationals and new startups in Bangalore on a hiring spree.
If you are in IT, Bangalore is the place to be! Check above links and apply for top jobs in Bangalore.