Dubai has become the leading business hub for all kind of companies. Several renowned national and multinational companies have their operational bases in this vibrant city. The business-friendly city offers world-class infrastructure, trade-free zones, hospitable environment and pro-business government which attracts the world's topmost conglomerates to establish their operational bases here.
A large number of opportunities are available for LLC formation in Dubai, branch/ representative offices for multinational and local companies, professionals and several others. LLC formation opportunities are available on Dubai's mainland as well as in the free zones.
The main reasons for which the entrepreneurs opt for virtual offices are that it reduces the need for owning a physical office for rent in Dubai at the start of the business and cut down exorbitant expenses. In addition to this, they offer a wide range of amenities which are listed below:
· No Commute time
· The productivity of employees increases
· Flexible working hours for employees
· Access to a wide pool of talent
· Reduces ongoing expenses
· Better Business output
· No hassle of maintaining additional staff
· Prestigious address
What are Free Zones?
The Dubai Free Zones are business districts, well equipped with a wide range of facilities and communication infrastructures needed to set up a business and fulfill the needs of investors.
To encourage foreign trade and investment, the pro-business government of the city decided to set up Dubai Free Zones. With the inauguration of Jebel Ali Free Zone in 1985, Dubai laid a new benchmark of regulation incentives. The model of this free zone became so successful that it has been copied multiple times in Dubai and also in other Emirates.
More than 150,000 companies have their operational bases set up in free zones in Dubai. These free zones have been positively impacting Dubai’s economy for the past years. The Free Zones in Dubai offers innumerable benefits, some of which are listed below:
· 100% foreign ownership
· 100% repatriation of capital and profits
· 100% free transfer of funds
· Complete exemption from import and export duties
· Free zone company formation is much speedier than incorporation outside in the city
· Inexpensive and skilled workforce
· Easy recruitment procedures
· 25 years lease options, warehouse facilities, availability of areas for production and assembling
Who can open up a virtual office in Dubai?
Anyone who is self-employed or a company can opt for a virtual office and leverage the advantages of flexible hours day, lower payroll, no commute time and no expenses for employees. The companies which want to mark their presence in the Dubai market can opt for virtual offices and expand their business on much fewer expenses.
How to set up a Virtual Office in Dubai Free Zones?
A large number of trade free zones have been established in Dubai. Some of the prominent ones are Dubai Airport Free Zone, Dubai Internet City, Dubai Media City, Dubai Metal and Dubai Silicon Oasis. The regulations, as well as administrative bodies differs in every zone. Their requirements, procedures and cost of virtual offices also differ. There are mainly two types of virtual office in Dubai. mentioned below :
· Virtual offices which only provides a premium business address to the company owner. These are mainly used to add legitimacy and credentials to businesses. Opting for these will not provide you with the physical workplace, residence visa and a corporate bank account.
· The other virtual offices provide a telephone number, fax number, free access to meeting rooms, a dedicated receptionist to manage your call, in addition to a premium virtual business address.