Due to the scorching heat of the sun, it is becoming very difficult to wear suitable clothes to get relief. Summers are all about light coloured clothes, pastels shades are in during summer. In order to maintain a proper style statement, it's very important how rejuvenating we keep ourselves. It's very important to carry umbrellas, apply sunscreens & necessary lotions, wear sunglasses & keep yourself free from pollutants.
It is very difficult to not go out in today's world. The very comfortable clothes which we must cater during summers are as follows:
The office-goers find it uncomfortable wearing heavy full shirts and carrying briefcases to workplaces. Crafting the perfect summer wardrobe requires some forethought and strategic shopping. From summer weddings to beach vacations, it's best to arm yourself with the appropriate goods in advance, so you're never freaking out at the last minute. That's why we're here to help.
1. Wear light coloured ties. They'll preferably give you a fresh look. Don't go for dark colours. Keep your colouring range within the pastels.
2. Wear chinos if you are not comfortable in heavy official pants. Try & wear light weighed chinos. These air chino shorts offer just that.
3. You can wear light coloured t-shirts with laidback pockets & do not make the look dramatic. Don't wear collars if you are uncomfortable. Wear round-neck, they'll give a smart look.
4. If you're up for vacation carry sober light-coloured hats or caps. Puma & Nike has amazing range of light shades hats and caps.
5. A very important accessory along with your clothes should be sunglasses. It's very important while you're traveling. Use aviators, they'll give a balanced look to your attire. The popular brands are RayBan, Fastrack, IDEE, Titan. During summers, various sales are put up both Online and Offline. You can check your nearest stores & also constant updates are available on Amazon and Flipkart.
6. Regarding shoes wear
Perforated leather shoes
Woven leather shoes
7. Regarding shirts wear Linen Shirt. So much of summer style has only two goals: Be comfortable, don’t be uncomfortable. When the heat and humidity come in like a tidal wave, you have to start thinking strategically about not only what you’ll choose to wear but what it’s made out of. Linen is one of the best warm weather fabrics because it’s thin and breathes very well. On humid days, ditch the thick cotton and incorporate a linen shirt, pants, or if you’re near sand or water: both.
8. If you're planning for a short trip in your weekend then try to carry small rucksacks or comfortable bags so that you don't be burdened by carrying your luggage & not able to enjoy the trip.
Women's clothing during summers are of wide ranges. You can be comfortable in shorts, capris & Palazzos for your lowers. You can wear various floral western & ethnic clothes.
1. If you're wearing sarees, try and add a bit of florals in your wardrobe. They look very fresh and elegant. Chiffon & handlooms are very comfortable nowadays.
2. For your Indian regulars, wear linen kurtis or shirts. They don't carry much weight and makes you look fresh and comfortable. Wear light colours, preferably pastels.
3. If you're not willing to put a much of accessories, then glaze your look with small silver oxidised studs or bangles. Often oxidised chains to team up your look.
4. For your lowers, happily wear floral skirts. You can wear shorts or capris. Wear flared Palazzos or light-coloured leggings. Avoid wearing heavy trousers. Your legs will feel heavy. You can also wear light coloured patialas & a short kurti on top. You can wear wrapper skirts as well.
5. For western wear, you can wear crop tops or light polo t-shirts. Wear self coulured clothes to give you a clean look.
6. For bags, carry light coloured tote bags or small slings for your essentials.
7. You can carry dark coloured umbrellas. Always carry your essentials in a pouch.